- Run the Store Stock Buyback Shipment- Preliminary report in CourseTracks.
You will use the information on this report to complete the Store Stock Buyback Shipment screen in eStore Portal.
- From the EOY Main Menu, click Store Stock Buyback Shipment.
The Store Stock Buyback Shipment Report - Preliminary screen is displayed. View field definitions.
|Type||Indicates whether the information is from the CT Report or is the stores revised estimate.|
|QTY||Identifies the quantity of buyback books that have not been shipped by March 31.|
|Ext $ Paid||Identifies the extended dollar amount paid for the books in buyback.|
|Ext Whl $||Identifies the extended dollar amount of the wholesale value of the books.|
|Ext Retail $||Identifies the extended dollar amount of the retail value of the books.|
|Margin %||Identifies the percentage difference between the amount paid and the retail value of the books.|
- If your store does not appear in the Store field on the Store Stock Buyback Shipment Report - Preliminary screen, select it from the list.
- If your CT Report is empty and you do not have any information to enter, select the CT Report is Empty option.
If there is information on the CourseTracks report, fill in the fields with the corresponding data from the CourseTracks Store Stock Buyback Shipment Report- Preliminaryreport.
- If you agree that these totals are a good estimate of the buyback books that have not been shipped by March 31, click the I agree with the CT Report option.
If you disagree that these totals are a good estimate of the buyback books that have not been shipped by March 31, click the I disagree with the CT report option and continue with step 6.
- Fill in the fields under Revised Estimate to the best of your knowledge.
- Click the Save button.