If orders contain multiple shipping sequences, separate tracking numbers are associated with each sequence.
- From the SODA main menu, select Shipment Inquiry by Orig. Loc if you are the Originating Store, and Shipment Inquiry by Shipping Loc, if you are the Shipping Store.
- Type the SODA order or Web order number in the corresponding field.
Note: Leave the Seq Number field blank
- Click Find.
- Select the order and click View Summary.
- Select the line for the sequence you want to view and click View Carton Details.
View field definitions for the SODA Order Carton Inquiry screen.
System-assigned order identification number.
System-assigned customer number.
Customer's full name.
Start At Shipping Seq 1, Line Seq
Sequence number for the line you selected on the previous screen.
Identification number for a carton; tracking number entered on the SODA Order Tracking Number Entry screen.
Sequence number associated with the carton ID. If items have been back ordered and shipped later, there may be multiple sequence numbers.
Sequence of the line in the order.
Tracking number entered on the SODA Tracking Number Entry screen. The tracking numbers will be different for each ship sequence.
The MMS identification number for an item on an order.
Abbreviated description of the product.
Number of units of the line item in the carton.
- Click Go Back twice to return to the Order Shipping Header Search screen.