Verify an Address for a Suspended Order
When an address verification error occurs, the order changes to suspended status and the order is placed in the Web Order Exceptions screen.
Use this process to verify the bill to and ship to addresses.
- From the SODA main menu, select Correct Address Verification.
- In the Order Number field, type the SODA order number, NOT the Web order number, for the suspended order.
- Click Accept.
- Select an option on the Customer Address Summary screen.
- Click Assign Ship-To Equal to Bill-To to make the ship-to address the same as the bill-to address.
- Click Assign Bill-To to change the billing address. Select the correct address and click Select.
- Click Assign Ship-To to change the shipping address. Select the correct address and click Select.
- Click Accept to return to the SODA main menu.