Use this procedure if you have a Web Order Number and want to find the corresponding SODA Order Numbers or vice versa.
- From the SODA main menu, select WebStore
/ SODA Order XREF Inq.
- If applicable, type the store number and click Find.
- Perform one of these options:
- To place a known order number at or near the top of the list, type the number in the Start From field.
- To sort the SODA order numbers from lowest to highest, click View by SODA Number.
- To view the Order Summary screen for an order, highlight the order and click Inquire.
View field definitions.
SODA Order Number
Order identification number assigned by SODA.
Customer's eFollett identification number followed by the customer's full name.
Stage of processing the order is in.
Web Order Number
Order identification number assigned by eFollett.
Indicator of where the order came from, for example: 10 Orders from Webstore.
Original Source Code
Not in use.
Store number of the store that filled the order.
|Type Code||Internal code for the line described in the Description field.|
|Description||Description of the type of information in this line, for example, Order Lines from Web Store, Tax or Tender Codes.|
|Total Amount||Total dollar amount for each line listed in the summary, for example the total amount of the order and the total amount of the tax on the order.|
|Currency Code||Code for the currency used for the order, for example, USD.|
|Currency||Description of the currency code, for example, U.S. Dollar.|
- When you are finished on this screen, click
Go Back to return
to the SODA main menu.