Follett ACCESS Digital Orders
Digital orders for the Follett ACCESS program are viewed and managed directly through SAM.
Manage Digital Orders
To access Manage Digital Orders:
- Log into SAM.
- Enter your store number.
Select Manage Store.
Select Manage Digital Orders.
Important: This menu is only used to manage digital orders created from SAM. Any physical orders are still viewed and managed in SODA.
To search for digital orders:
- Select the Parent Term from the Term drop-down.
You can select the Display All Terms checkbox to view older Parent/Nested Terms to include in search.
- Select the Parent Term and/or any Nested Terms from the Term/Nested Term drop-down.
- Use the Optional Search Parameters to narrow your specific search.
- Select Search to display the results under the View Only tab based on your search selections and entries.
- The orders display all pertinent information related to the order, including but not limited to: Web Exception Details, Order Details, Customer Details, and Title Details.
- Each column can be filtered, providing an easier way to view and manage specific orders. You can also export to view in Excel.
Manage Web Exceptions
Once the search criteria is entered and the Search button has been selected, orders display under the View Only tab, including orders with web exceptions.
- If orders contain web exceptions, the error returned displays when attempting to provision. Select the next to the web exception to expand the error description for easier viewing and possible resolution instructions.
- Depending on the specific error, orders can be Reprocessed and/or Canceled; it displays on those tabs to be manually manipulated.
- Orders can be Reprocessed or Canceled in bulk by selecting the checkbox in the left column. Once all selections have been made for the specific orders, select Submit.
An Action Approval window displays requesting the reason for reprocessing or canceling the order(s).
- Select the appropriate reason from the Reason Type drop-down, or select Other and explain the reasons.
- Check the confirm checkbox, then select Submit to reprocess or cancel the orders.