Bulk Processing Web Order Exceptions
SODA provides the ability to cancel or re-process a quantity of web order exceptions in one batch, called bulk processing. Generally, you should re-process orders rather than canceling them.
Note: Do not choose to bulk-cancel orders unless instructed to do so. Bulk canceling deletes all the account information which cannot be reconstructed.
Use bulk re-processing web order exceptions when the:
- Tendering process has failed
- Orders produced a time-out error
Bulk Process Exceptions
1. Select Web Order Exceptions from the main SODA menu.
- Click Bulk Processing Options.
- Highlight the bulk processing option that you want to complete.
The choices are:
- Re-process all time outs
- Re-process all authentication failures
- Cancel all orders with a specified error ID
Note: Only choose this option when you have been instructed to use this and have been told an error ID to use.
- Click Select.