Print a Report
To automatically print the .pdf report or receiver, you must allow popups on your computer.
If the report fails to print automatically, follow these steps:
- To reprint an Inventory Management report, press CTRL+ALT+P.
A screen similar to this will appear.
- Click the row of the report you want to print.
|To print this Report...||Select this File Name...||User Data column displays the...|
|Accept Delivery||POM937P1||MMS Receiver #|
|LPO and NPR PO||POM943P1||MMS home office PO and LPO Receiver # or NPR PO #|
|PO Receiver||POM940P1||Receiver #|
A pdf of the report is displayed in a pop-up window in a new tab in the browser.
- To print the report, select the Printer icon from the PDF Toolbar to print the report. If the pdf toolbar is not displayed, right-click on the pdf.
If you receive an error when printing, follow these instructions:
This error appears due to delay in creating PDF report.
1. Close the browser window.
2. Go back to the IMS screen.
3. Press Ctrl - Alt - P on your keyboard.
4. Locate the report in the list (usually on the last page of the list).
5. Select your report.
6. The report will open in a new window
1. Go to this url “chrome://settings/search#clear”
2. Click Clear browsing data.
3. Click Clear browsing data again.