Use this option to adjust return of returns in Departments 3-8 (all non-text). You must also make a dollar amount adjustment in the eStore Portal Chargeback application.
Path: Accounts Payable Chargebacks.
Search by Chargeback and select Adjust.
Note: Use CourseTracks to make a return of a return adjustment for Departments 1 or 2. Do not make an adjustment in the eStore Portal chargeback application for Departments 1 and 2.
- On the Inventory Adjustment Request selection page, select Create a New Request.
- In the Select Adjustment Type field, select: Return of Return.
- At the prompt, verify your selection and click OK.
The Return of Return Adjustment Request window appears.
- Complete the fields in the window. View Field Definitions.
Original RTV #
The identifying number on the Return to Vendor form.
Department number associated with the item being adjusted.
Note: You can only use this adjustment for departments 3-8. For departments 1 and 2, make the adjustment in CourseTracks.
|RTV Date||The date on the Return to Vendor form.|
|Date Returned to Store|
SKU number of the item being adjusted.
Qty to Adjust (+/-)
Quantity to correct the error. For example, to adjust the quantity from 10 to 12, type 2. To adjust the quantity from 10 to 8, type -2.
Reason for Adjustment
Explanation or any other comment you want to make about this adjustment. (Required)
User ID of the person submitting this request. (View only)
Date and time the request is submitted. (View only)
Identification number for the adjustment request that is assigned by the system. (View only)
- Click Submit.
- At the prompt, verify that you want to submit the request and click OK.
- At the prompt, click OK.
The Inventory Adjustment Request Status Screen appears.
- View information or select new parameters at the top of the page, and click Run.
Click Return to go back to the Inventory Adjustment Request selection page.