The POD and Non-Response Items Report lists items that were paid by the Home Office but were not processed by your store on a keyrec or shiprec. The Home Office pays these items because of the following:
- The vendor provided proof of delivery (POD items are processed on rec numbers 66666).
- The Home Office did not receive a response from your store to an inquiry (these items are processed on rec numbers 55555).
You must review this report every month to ensure that:
- The charges are correct and belong to your store.
- You haven’t made duplicate payments.
- Your store did not process these items on another rec.
- You are not paying for merchandise that you didn’t receive.
If any of the items do not belong to your store, or were paid by your store on another rec, contact Inventory Accounting.