Selling an FHEG Gift Card
A gift card does not hold actual value until it is purchased and activated at CORE POS. Gift card purchases are not eligible for discounts. Since each gift card has its own unique number, you must ring each gift card individually.
FHEG gift cards cannot be refunded. If necessary, it can be cashed out under tender Redeem based on management discretion.
If the total value of the gift card is used during a transaction, the gift card remains active with a $0.00 balance. You can still use the gift card to reload funds, but it cannot be re-activated.
Important: Follow the rules for CORE POS listed below to avoid declined gift card transactions that have already charged the customer.
- To activate, use only new gift cards.
- To reload, use only used (already activated) gift cards.
To sell an FHEG Gift Card:
- On the Sell Item screen, select FHEG Gift Card
The Gift Options screen displays.
- Select Issue.
The GC Amount screen displays.
- Enter the gift card amount or select an amount.
- Select Next/Enter.
The Sell Gift Card screen displays.
- Enter the gift card number. The gift card number can be entered manually, by swiping the card on the PIN pad or by scanning the bar code. The Sell Item screen displays.
- To begin the payment process, press Tender.
After tendering the transaction is complete, the Activation screen displays. The gift card is activated.