Use this option to adjust a count after completing a physical inventory.
Do not select this option to correct negative on hands. Use Daily Inventory Maintenance Adjustment to correct a negative on hand for an item.
- On the Inventory Adjustment Request selection page, select Create a New Request.
- In the Select Adjustment Type field, select: Physical Inventory Count Adjustment.
- At the prompt, verify your selection and click OK
The Count Adjustment Request window appears.
- Complete the fields in the window. View Field Definitions.
Add or Deduct from Count
Indicates whether you are adding to or subtracting from the inventory quantity counted.
Department number associated with the item being adjusted.
SKU number of the item being adjusted.
Quantity to correct the error. For example, to adjust the quantity from 10 to 12, type 2. To adjust the quantity from 10 to 8, type -2.
Retail price of one unit of the item.
Retail price of an item times the quantity ordered or the quantity purchased. Calculated automatically.
Reason for Adjustment
Explanation or any other comment you want to make about this adjustment. (Required)
User ID of the person submitting this request. (View only)
Date and time the request is submitted. (View only)
Identification number for the adjustment request that is assigned by the system. (View only)
- Click Submit.
- At the prompt, verify that you want to submit the request and click OK.
- At the prompt, click OK.
The Inventory Adjustment Request Status Screen appears.
- View information or select new parameters at the top of the page, and click Run.
Click Return to go back to the Inventory Adjustment Request selection page.