Use this procedure to manually apply a finance charge to a specific customer account.
- From the main menu, select Adjustment Initiate New Adjustment.
- Click Record Manual Finance Charge - Customer Account.
- Click Select Customer to select the customer. Tell me how...
Type the Customer Number and press Tab.
The customer name and account information is displayed. View field definitions.
|Customer Name||Customer name.|
|Major Account Number||Account number on the major account.|
|Major Account Name||Name on the major account.|
|Adjustment Amount||Calculated finance charge. Amount to change the calculated finance charge|
|Attachment||File name of any attached document.|
|Notes||Comments added to the account.|
|Original Customer Balance||Customer account balance before the adjustment.|
|Total Adjustment||Total amount adjusted on the account in this transaction.|
|Customer Balance After Adjustment||Balance of the customer account now.|
- Click Calculate Finance Charge.
CARRR calculates the finance charge and displays it in the Adjustment Amount field.
- To change the amount, type the new amount in the Adjustment Amount field.
- Click Browse to attach supporting documentation.
- To add a comment, click Add New. Tell me how...
- Verify that the total adjustment and the customer balance after the adjustment are correct.
- Click Save.
- Click OK.