If you determine that an item is backordered in SODA, but you have the item in stock, you can override the backordered allocation to complete the order fulfillment process.
- From the SODA main menu, selectSODA Backorder Allocation.
- Type the SODA order number or Web order number in the appropriate field and clickFind.
- Highlight the order and clickSelect.
- Highlight the item or items to allocate and clickAccept.
Note:After completing step four, items that were allocated will dispaly in the Print Pick/Order Documents screen.
The Select Backorders to Pick screen reappears. If there are no other backordered items on the order, the order disappears from this screen. If there are still backordered items on the order, the orders remain on this screen.
- ClickGo Backto return to the SODA main menu.
- Follow the procedure to Confirm the Picks for an Order.