The SODA Order Pick List Printed but Not Pick Confirmed Report, lists orders where a pick list has been printed and allocated, but one or more items has not been confirmed or on backorder. Run the Pick Printed but not Confirmed report DAILY. Use this report to follow up on why item confirmation has not taken place.
Note: These orders are NOT listed on the Store Order Pick/Order Detail screen in SODA.
- From the SODA main menu, select SODA Reporting.
- Under SODA Reporting select Pick Printed by not Confirmed.
- Enter store number if applicable and click Accept.
- Click Clear Screen
to return to the SODA main menu.
Compare the date in the Pick List Printed Date column on the report with the current date.
Has more than one business day passed?
Once you find the problem orders, reprint the pick list for the orders in question.
Then you need to investigate any orders listed on the report.
- Does your store have an area where problem orders are placed?
- Did a team member lose their pick list - and forget to tell someone?
Resolve the issues and complete the order.