The SODA Order Status report provides a summary or detailed information about the eFollett orders for your store. You have the option to run the report that includes the dollar value information for the entire order (summary) or each item in the order (detail). If you need specific customer information associated with the order, see: Run an Order Status Report by Customer.
See Example Order Status Report.
- From the SODA main menu, select Menu SODA
- From the SODA Reporting menu, select SODA Order Status Report.
- Complete the parameter fields to reflect the data
you want to be included in the report.
- To make multiple selections for Ordering Location, Selling Location, Shipping Location and Order Status fields, click the corresponding button at the top of the screen. Make your selections in the window that appears and click Accept.
Selections for multiple locations or statuses do not
appear in the fields on the screen.
- In the Report
Format field, accept the default, Summary
or select Detail.
- In the Total/Open Amount field, accept the default Open to include only open (not tendered) amounts on the orders in the report.
to include the total amounts (tendered) for the orders included in the report.
- Click Submit
Selections to print the report.
- In the Batch
Job Submissions window, click Clear