Revoking a Customer's Digital Book Credentials
After completing a refund at POS for a digital book that was purchased online thru a non-ePay transaction, you must log in to SODA to revoke the digital book credentials.
Note: If you complete a Goodwill SKU refund at POS for a digital book, you must also revoke the digital credentials in SODA.
- Choose Revoke Digital Book Credentials.
- Enter the SODA order number or Web Order number for the order that you want to revoke the credential.
- Select Options on the menu and choose View Credentials.
- The number 1 will appear in the Sel column next to the highlighted order.
Then select Accept.
- The Digital Order Detail screen will show you all the digital titles ordered on the customer’s SODA order.
- If you only need to revoke one title, then you will need to select the right item by highlighting it. Choose Select.
- If you need to revoke all of the titles, then select Revoke All Credentials to remove access to all the digital titles for that order.