The Order Disposition Report provides a list of shipped orders and orders for in-store pickup. The report includes blank spaces for the customer's signature and the team member's initials to verify customer pickups.
When you select Soft Copy/File as the report format, the report will be converted to an Excel file that is sent to your store's eStore Portal site. To retrieve the report on eStore Portal, select: Administrative Portal Reports Order Disposition Report
- From the SODA main menu, select: SODA Reporting.
- From the SODA Reporting menu, select Order Disposition Report.
- Enter the number of days in the past
you want included in the report.
The default is 7.
The date range on the selection screen does
not change, but the report picks up the dates you select.
- In the Report Format box, accept the default Hard Copy (prints directly from SODA).
Click Soft Copy/File (sends the report as an editable Excel file to eStore Portal).
- Click Accept.
If Hard Copy is selected, the report prints.
If Soft/Copy is selected, the report is sent to eStore Portal. See Portal Reports.
- Click Clear Screen to return to the SODA main menu.