Pre-registration on eFollett.com
A customer may also register for text rental by logging in or creating an eFollett account. On their account landing page, a Create Rental Agreement link displays. The customer clicks the link and is prompted to provide:
- Billing address
- Agree to rental terms and conditions
Registering in eFollett Checkout
A customer can conveniently register for text rental in checkout if they have rentals in their cart. The customer is required to create an eFollett account or login to their existing account.
A rental account is created for all renters using the email address provided during checkout. The customer provides their collateral and agrees to the rental terms and conditions.
Note: If there is an existing rental patron account with the same email address, eFollett prompts the customer to verify or provide new collateral.
- Once verified, the rental patron account is bound/connected with the eFollett account and the customer proceeds with the rental process.
- The customer is not prompted again for this information.
- If the collateral information does not match what is on file, after three incorrect attempts, the customer is directed to call Customer Service. The customer can remove rentals from their shopping bag and proceed with their order.
Maintaining Rentals in eFollett Account
All renters have the option to maintain their rental agreement via their eFollett account.
From Edit Rental Agreement, they can:
- Update their rental profile information
- Update their collateral
- View rental terms and conditions
From Order History, they have an option to extend a rental or convert a rental to purchase via online checkout.
From Rental History, they can:
- View full in-store or online text rental history
Print a packing list to return rentals via a carrier of their choice.