- From the Current Fixed Assets screen, in the Type field, click the drop-down arrow and select the status of the asset you want to change.
Note: Initially, only assets with a status of UNAUDITED can be changed to NS or OK. Once changed, assets marked NS or OK can be changed again up until you finalize the audit.
- Review the first asset on the list.
- Using the in-screen scrollbar, scroll to the right and note the Serial Number.
- Using the serial number, verify the asset is physically in your store.
- Using the in-screen scrollbar, scroll to the right of the fixed asset table until the Status column is in view.
- Click the drop-down arrow in the Status column next to each item and select the appropriate status:
- NS (Not in Store)
- OK (In store)
- Repeat steps 3-6 for each subsequent item in the list.
Be sure to use the in-screen scrollbar to scroll to the bottom of the list. Also, if available, click the page numbers on the bottom of the screen to edit the next page of assets.
- Click Save.