eFollett: Checkout - Integrated Financial Aid
The screenshot below displays the one page checkout process:
- Sign In/Guest User/Create Account
- Delivery Method
- Payment Method
- Contact Information
|As the customer completes each section, the next option expands, keeping the customer on the same page throughout the process.|
Checkout: Integrated Financial Aid Online
During the checkout process, customers see all available tenders configured for your store. To allow your CARP major accounts to display in checkout, a tender must be configured in Accelerator by the eFollett Support team. The tender can be custom for your store depending on which major accounts you have available online (e.g., Financial Aid/Scholarship, Bookstore Credit, or combinations such as Fin Aid/VA/Workforce.
After completing step 1 - Delivery Method:
- Payment Method displays all tenders configured for the store in eFollett Accelerator.
- When Financial Aid/Scholarship is selected, the student is prompted to enter information for validation (e.g., Account Number, Student ID).
- Once validated, any major accounts flagged as Available Online and associated with the student display.
The customer must select the checkbox for Please agree to Financial Aid Terms & Conditions before selecting Pay With This.
- Student must agree to the Terms & Conditions before applying to the account.
- Merchandise restrictions are enforced for each major account.
Major account is applied to the order.
- If the total cost of order is covered by the Financial Aid/Scholarship account, the student may select Place Order. If not, the student chooses another major account or tender until the order amount is covered.