Change Start/End Dates for Non-integrated Financial Aid/Campus Cards
Each store has the ability to set when non-integrated financial aid or campus card payments are available for use on their eFollett.com website. Consider your campus requirements when choosing the dates. Set these dates as soon as you get the information from your campus.
Important: Only non-integrated financial aid (FA Link/Datatel) and campus card payments have start/end dates managed in Accelerator. The integrated A/R payment is NOT visible on this screen in Accelerator because the start/end dates are automatically driven by the start/end date in CARP for the major accounts.
For information on setting up non-integrated financial aid and campus cards for the first time, see Adding Financial Aid & Campus Cards Online.
Setting Start and End Dates
- Log onto Accelerator.
- Select Store►Change Payment Methods Start and End Dates.
- Locate the name of the payment method you want to edit.
- Enter the date you want the payment method to start in the Start Date field.
Note: Customers are able to use the payment option starting at 12:00 AM on the start date.
- Enter the date you want the payment to end in the End Date field.
Note: Customers are no longer able to use the payment option starting at 11:59 PM on the end date.
If you want the payment option to be available year-round, remove any dates in both the Start and End Date fields.
- Select OK/Update to save your changes.
Active status indicates that financial aid or campus card is visible and usable by customers on your website. Inactive status indicates financial aid or campus card is not visible or usable by customers.
How to Request Online Payment Setup
If your store needs a non-integrated financial aid or campus card payment setup in Accelerator so it shows on the website:
- Log into the Follett Support Center.
- Select Business Operations Support►Consumer Marketing & Website Support.
- Select Online Support from the issue drop-down.
- Subject:Enter 'Add Non-ePay Financial Aid' OR 'Add ePay Campus Card', depending on the payment type needed.
- Description:Include the Payment Name (Ex. Financial Aid, One Card, etc.) and Field Label (Ex. Student ID, etc.).
For assistance with eFollett Accelerator or other eFollett related issues, see eFollett: Who Do I Contact for Help.