- Access the Export Screen by selectingTransaction History Export.
- Use the Saved Export Templates drop down and select New Export Template.
- Use the Export As drop down to select the format you want to export the data into. You can choose Excel, CSV, or Xml.
- Use the Include drop down to select whether you want your export to include open, closed, or all transactions.
- Use the Result Type drop down to choose what type of results you want to export. You can select a summary or a detailed export.
- To export a specific date range, enter the values in the From Date and To Date fields.
- Select a field to export from the Available Export Fields box.
- Click the > button to include or the < button to exclude the selected fields.
Use the Sort By box to sort your results. You can sort by using up to 8 of the fields. Tell me how...
- Use the field drop downs to choose the order the data will be sorted in on the export. For example, you can sort the export by customer name.
- For each field selected in the Sort By box, you can specify if you want the export to present the data ascending or descending.
- Click the Save Export Definition button and continue with step 12.
If you are not sure you want to save the template yet, continue with step 11.
- Click View Export Result to show results at the bottom of the form in a scrollable grid.
A system response will pop up stating "Do you want to save this as a template?"
- Click Yes. If you click No, the template will not be saved.
- Type in a name for your new template.
- Click OK.