CARRR stands for: Centralized Accounts Receivable Reporting and Reconciliation system.
CARRR is available through eStore Portal>Financials>CARRR
- It is the audited system of record for transactions, billing, and applying payments, and the application that manages the aging and billing information for each customer.
- CARRR maintains records for transactions as well as billing and payment.
Some activities that can be performed in CARRR are initiating wire transfer payments and adjustments, review and approve adjustments, apply account payments, create customer invoices and statements, and extract sales exports.
Refer to each of these sections of the A/R cycle for step-by-step instructions.
- Obtain Credit Application or Pre-Paid Account Form
- Create Accounts in CARP
- Edit a Major Account in CARRR
- Ring Sales, Process Refunds & Exchanges in POS
- Process Daily Tasks in CARRR
- Initiate Adjustments in CARRR
- Complete End of Month Billing & Tasks in CARRR
- Initiate & Apply Payments
- Collect Unpaid Balances