Whats New in MMS? July, 2019
This version of MMS, scheduled to be released the week of July 21, 2019, focuses on two major areas:
- Store Ordering
- IMS Sales Inquiry
Stores order items through MMS - Inventory Management (IMS).
For complete details, see the Store Ordering topic.
IMS Sales Inquiry
This version of MMS provides enhancements to the IMS Sales Inquiry.
- Ability to view sales data for the previous 13-month period.
- Basic search filters include Date Range, which defaults to the current week, SKU, and Department Category 1—9. Department/Class filters allow selection at Department, Subdepartment, Class, and Sub-class levels.
- Category/Dump SKUs display in the search results.
- Trickle poll sales can be included or excluded by selecting or de-selecting the Trickle Poll checkbox.
- Results can be displayed in rank order, either by Quantity Sold or Retail.
- Results can be displayed on the screen or exported to Excel.
Basic Filters, located on the left side of the screen, can be searched by SKU or By Department Category. By Department Category allows you to select categories 1—9 from the drop-down menu to narrow your search.
The Transaction Date Range defaults to the current week. Select the From or To fields to display a calendar and adjust the dates.
The Department/Class Filters are used in conjunction with the Date Range, but are separate from the SKU or Department Category searches.
Selection begins at Department level. A Department must be chosen first; only one can be selected.
Click the Department selection to display the drop-down. Begin keying or scroll down to locate the desired Department and click to select.
After Department is chosen, the Subdepartment selection is available. The Subdepartments display based on the Department selected.
After Subdepartment, Class and Sub-class can be selected based on what is chosen at the previous level.
On the right side of the screen, you can select:
- Trickle Poll sales to include current day sales not yet posted
- Display for search results: Quantity Sold or Retail
- Display Results button displays the results on your screen
- The default view contains Rank, SKU Description, Vendor Name, Department Name, Current Price, Retail, Store POS, Online Sales, Qty Sold/Rented, MMS On-Hand Qty, PO on Order.
- You can scroll to the right for additional columns: Style, Color, and Size.
- Reset Filters allows you to make a new selection
- Export Results to Excel downloads the search results to an Excel spreadsheet
- Once you click the button, the spreadsheet displays on the bottom left corner of the screen. Select to open results.
To exit the IMS Sales Inquiry and return to the menu, select the gray button, then Return to MMS.
Example of displayed search results.
After user selects Export Results to Excel, the spreadsheet displays at the lower left corner of the screen.