- From the SODA main menu, select Reprint Pick/Pack/Order
- If you work with only one store, go directly to step 3.
If you work with multiple stores, type the
store number and click Find
in the window that displays.
- To filter the list, type the necessary data in the fields
on the top half of the screen and click Find.
- In the Status
field, select the status you want. View SODA Order Status Codes.
Note: If you are searching by SODA Order Number or Web Order Number and you do not see the order, see Reprinting a Pack List for Orders not on the Reprint Screen.
- From the toolbar at the top of the screen, click
Options and select one of the
- Select for Pick List Reprint
- Select for Pack List Reprint
- Select for Order Details
- Print Pick List & Order Details
- In the Print Seq field, accept the default DDCS to print the pick lists by Division/Department/Class/Section, select Author to print the pick lists by author.
to print the pick list by order number.
- Refer to this table to determine your next step.
|To reprint information for...||Do this...|
Click on the order line to highlight it.
Press the Page Up or Page Down key to view more orders.
All orders listed
Highlight the first order and click Select All.
Before you go to step 8, be sure the code for the option you selected
in step 5 is displayed in the Sel
field for each order you want to select.
- Click Accept
Selections to reprint the selected documents.
- Click Go Back to return to the SODA main menu.