More information about tax exemptions ...
- As part of the picking confirmation process, you can apply a tax exemption to an entire order or line items on an order.
- A tax override may be applied for certain types of Financial Aid that are exempt from taxes or if the customer represents a tax exempt organization.
- Only team members with a SODA security level of 1 or 2 are authorized to apply a tax exemption to an order.
- Access the SODA Picking Confirmation screen for the order you want. Tell me how...
- From the main menu, select Store Order Pick/Ship Confirm.
- Type the SODA order number or web order number in the appropriate field at the top of the screen and click Find.
- Select the order line and click Select.
- Click Tax/Discount/Ship
- Then Apply Tax Overrides.
- In the Enter Order Tax ID field, type the customer's tax exempt number.
- To apply the exemption
to the entire order, click Tax Exempt
To apply the tax exemption to the to items
in the order, select one or more line items and click
Tax Exempt Lines.
- Click Go Back
to return to the SODA Picking Confirmation
- Return to Confirm the Picks for an Order.