- From the SODA main menu, select Shipping Inquiry by Shipping Location or Shipping Inquiry by Originating Location.
- In the fields at the top of the screen, complete
the fields to filter the orders.
View search options.
- Search for a list of backorders: Type the order status in the Order Status field. For example, B (Backordered) or K (Invoice Backordered). Type a date in the Entry Date field [MMDDYY].
- Search for an order by customer. View steps.
- Click Find.
- Click on an order to highlight it.
Repeat steps 2 and 3 until you see the order you are looking for.
- Select an option for the order you have selected. View options.
- Click Toggle Name/Number to switch between viewing the customer name and the customer number.
- Click View Comments to select comments to review on the Order Comments Inquiry screen. This option is only available if an asterisk appears in the Cmt field. View field definitions. When you select a comment on this screen, click View to read the comment.
- Click View Invoice to see a summary of the invoice and shipping header information on the Invoice/Shipping Header Summary screen. View field definitions.
- Click View Detail to see line item detail on the Order Detail Summary screen. View field definitions.
- Click View Summary to see a summary of the order on the Order Summary screen. View field definitions.
- To return to the Order
Search screen from other screens, click Go
- Repeat steps 2-6 to search for another order.
Back to return to the SODA main menu.