SAM Errors Report
Use the SAM Errors report as a secondary review of the results of files reviewed using the previously described SAM Import Error report. The SAM Errors report provides more than just error reporting, it provides more detail on DDCS matching process and order creation activity that occurs after the initial data import. Depending on the number of records and the depth of review, it may be best to export the results to Excel.
Use the below document to interpret the Student Section Status:
- Select Reports ► SAM Errors.
- Select the type of status error you want to view in the report. Generally, it is recommended to use the default All Status Types to review all entries available.
- Select a currently open term you want included in the report, or select the Display all terms checkbox to display older terms.
- Select the parent and/or nested term(s) to include in the report.
- Select from the files processed using the displayed Date/Time stamp as a guide.
- Click Go.
- If there are no sections with Follett ACCESS (includED) materials, a message No Results Found display.
- If there are SAM errors, a grid is displayed listing the errors.
|Student Section Status||Details the success of the matching/order creation process or any errors associated with that process by Follett ACCESS section.|
|Student Count||Provides a total for the number of students enrolled in the section that have the same Student Section Status.|
|Division Abbreviation||Indicates the Division (If used).|
|Department Abbreviation||Indicates the Department.|
|CourseNumber||Indicates the Course number.|
|TermName||Indicates the Term.|
|SectionName||Indicates the Section number.|
|SectionKey||Indicates the Course Reference Number (If used).|