Follow these steps to confirm that the AS401 icon is configured with a valid naming convention.
The icon name should be a combination of store number and the printer model (Zebra/Cognitive).
- Double click the above icon.
The screen below displays, prompting for the MMS login credentials.
- Enter a valid MMS User ID and Password to login to the printer session.
Note: This printer session should always be running to print any tickets from MMS: Inventory Management.
- Signon to the IMS website with valid login credentials and select Inventory Management.
- Select the required options. For example:
- On Demand Ticket Printing or PO Receiving to print tickets as part of the receiving process;
- Or, as On Demand Ticket Batches.
- Select the appropriate ticket printer model, when prompted.
(The printer session running on the desktop.)
Once the printer is selected, batches are selected to begin printing tickets/planograms.