Tendering with Cash
- Select Tender.
The Tender Options screen displays.
- Enter the amount being tendered and select Cash.
Note: By default, the Cash amount displays as the transaction amount. If you press Cash without changing the amount, the system assumes this is the amount that was collected from the customer and no change is necessary.
- If the amount of the tender is more than the balance due, the Issue Change screen displays, prompting you to issue the indicated amount of change.
- If the amount of the cash tender is less than the balance due, the Tender Options screen displays to complete the tender.
- If the cash tender is for the entire amount due, the cash tender is completed.
After the prompt to close the cash drawer, the system checks the amount of cash in the cash drawer. If the amount of cash is less than the required minimum amount or greater than the maximum amount allowed, a warning displays.
- Close the cash drawer.
A prompt to select the receipt option displays.
- Select the receipt option.
The Sell Item screen displays.