Tendering with DirectFA
DirectFA is used to tender financial aid integrated with the campus or a 3rd party vendor.
Enter all the items in the transaction.
- Select Tender.
The Tender Options screen displays.
- Select DirectFA.
Note: For a transaction tendered with DirectFA, the entire transaction amount must be charged to a DirectFA account, unless the amount of the transaction exceeds the available DirectFA amount.
If multiple tenders are used in the transaction, DirectFA should always be the first tender selected.
- Enter the student ID to search for the DirectFA account.
- Select Next/Enter.
The account associated with the student ID is charged.
- Select the appropriate receipt option.
The receipt prints or is emailed based on option selected; screen returns to the Sell Item screen.
Account Balance Inquiry
- Select More from the Sell Item screen.
- Select AccountInquiry.
- Select DirectFA Inquiry, CC Inquiry, or AR Inquiry.
Note: Print button is disabled for inquiry.
- CC Inquiry (Campus Card): user can swipe campus card or enter campus card manually.
- AR Inquiry: enter customer name/ID for balance.
- Select Next.
The Student Account details display.
Select Done to return to the main screen.