Use this procedure to record payment received for previously written off charges.
- From the main menu, select Payment Processing Apply Account Payment.
- Find the payment transaction.
- In Adjustment Options, select Record Recovery of Bad Debt.
|Adjustment Reason||Defaults to Record Recovery of Bad Debt.|
|Major Number||Number of the major account.|
|Major Name||Name on the account.|
|Adjustment Amount||Dollar amount of the adjustment.|
|Attachment||Attachment supporting the adjustment.|
|Comment||Comment explaining the adjustment.|
- Click Browse to attach supporting documentation.
- To add a comment, click Add New. Tell me how...
- Click Save.
- Click OK.