Use this option to correct inventory due to missed shipping and receiving cut-off dates during the Physical Inventory period. For example, you counted items, but had not detail received the receiver before physical inventory.
- On the Inventory Adjustment Request selection page, select Create a New Request.
- In the Select Adjustment Type field, select: Physical Inventory Shipping and Receiving Cut-off Adjustment.
- At the prompt, verify your selection and click OK.
The Physical Inventory Shipping and Receiving Cut-off Adjustment Request window appears.
- Complete the fields in the window. View Field Definitions.
Department number associated with the item being adjusted.
The MMS or CourseTracks vendor code associated with the receiver, chargeback, keyrec or shiprec.
Purchase Order number associated with the receiver, chargeback, keyrec or shiprec.
Identifying number on the receiver, chargeback, shiprec or keyrec.
Identifying number on the invoice. This number is generated by the vendor.
Physical Receipt / Shipment Date
Date shipment arrived in the store (Accept Delivery date).
System Processed Receipt / Shipment Date
Date receiving for the shipment was entered in MMS or CourseTracks (Detail Received date).
Change to Before or After Inventory
Indicates whether the shipment was received in MMS or CourseTracks before or after inventory. Options: Before or After.
Retail cost of all items on the invoice.
Retail price of all items on the invoice.
Was this product counted in inventory?
Indicates whether or not the item you are adjusting was counted in the physical inventory. Options: Yes or No.
Reason for Adjustment
Explanation or any other comment you want to make about this adjustment. (Required)
User ID of the person submitting this request. (View only)
Date and time the request is submitted. (View only)
Identification number for the adjustment request that is assigned by the system. (View only)
- Click Submit.
- At the prompt, verify that you want to submit the request and click OK.
- At the prompt, click OK.
The Inventory Adjustment Request Status Screen appears.
- View information or select new parameters at the top of the page, and click Run.
Click Return to go back to the Inventory Adjustment Request selection page.