Use this procedure to correct the campus card if a campus card fee was incorrectly posted to an account.
- From the main menu, select AdjustmentInitiate New Adjustment.
- Click Correct Campus CardFee.
- Click Select Customer to select the customer. Tell me how...
Type the Customer Number and press Tab.
The customer's name , major account number and name appear.
- Type the Transaction Number
Click Trans Lookup, select the transaction and click Add.
Transaction information is displayed. View field definitions.
|Customer Name||Customer name.|
|Major Account Number||Account number on the major account.|
|Major Account Name||Name on the major account.|
|Original Transaction Amount||Original dollar amount of the transaction.|
|Adjustment Amount||Amount to correct of the campus card fee posted incorrectly.|
|Attachment||File name of any attached document.|
|Notes||Comments added to the account.|
|Original Customer Balance||Customer account balance before the adjustment.|
|Total Adjustment||Total amount adjusted on the account in this transaction.|
|Customer Balance After Adjustment||Balance of the customer account now.|
- In the Adjustment Amount field, type the amount that you want to decrease the account balance by. Do not type a negative number.
- Click Browse to attach supporting documentation.
- To add a comment, click Add New. Tell me how...
- Verify that the total adjustment and the customer balance after the adjustment are correct.
- Click Save.
- Click OK.