Use this option to correct an error entered in the Markup/Markdown application.
- On the Inventory Adjustment Request selection page, select Create a New Request.
- In the Select Adjustment Type field, select: Markup Markdown Adjustment.
- At the prompt, verify your selection and click OK.
The Markup Markdown Adjustment Request window appears.
- Complete the fields in the window. View Field Definitions.
Reason for the adjustment. The options are:
Note: Based on your selection in this field, certain other fields may be grayed out.
Department number for the item.
MU # or MD #
The identification number for the markup or markdown from the Markup/Markdown application.
Is the MU or MD effective date before or after the last Physical Inventory?
Indicates whether the markup or markdown took effect before or after the last date your store took physical inventory. Select: Before or After.
Original MUMD Reason Code
The reason code originally entered in the Markup/Markdown application.
Correct MUMD Reason Code
The reason code that should have been entered in the Markup/Markdown application.
The retail amount reported in the Markup/Markdown application.
The retail amount that should be effective after the adjustment has been made.
Reason for Adjustment Comment
Explanation or any other comment you want to make about this adjustment. (Required)
User ID of the person submitting this request. (View only)
Date and time the request is submitted. (View only)
Identification number for the adjustment request that is assigned by the system. (View only)
- Click Submit.
- At the prompt, verify that you want to submit the request and click OK.
- At the prompt, click OK.
The Inventory Adjustment Request Status Screen appears.
- View information or select new parameters at the top of the page, and click Run.
Click Return to go back to the Inventory Adjustment Request selection page.